- 1 Is Miami-Dade County a municipality?
- 2 What are three types of elected officials in Miami-Dade County?
- 3 Do I need a permit for a pergola in Miami-Dade County?
- 4 How much is a fence permit in Miami-Dade County?
- 5 Is Hialeah considered Miami?
- 6 What is the size of Miami-Dade County?
- 7 What other officials does Miami-Dade County have?
- 8 Do you need a permit to pour concrete in your backyard in Florida?
- 9 Do you need a permit to replace a toilet in Florida?
- 10 Do I need a permit to replace kitchen cabinets Florida?
- 11 Do you need a permit for a fence Florida?
- 12 How much is a building permit in Miami Dade County?
Is Miami-Dade County a municipality?
Miami-Dade County is comprised of 34 municipalities: Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores,
What are three types of elected officials in Miami-Dade County?
- Office of the Mayor.
- County Commissioners.
- Clerk of Courts.
Do I need a permit for a pergola in Miami-Dade County?
Pergola and trellis (lattice work) that are non-roofed/non-wind resistant structures. (Requires Zoning Improvement Permit ). Installation or repair of rain gutters.
How much is a fence permit in Miami-Dade County?
How much does a fence permit cost? The minimum fee for a fence permit is $130 and is based upon linear footage and the type of fence being constructed. An upfront fee is required to be paid upon applying for the permit (approximately $120.62) and will be credited toward the final permit fee.
Is Hialeah considered Miami?
Hialeah (/haɪəˈliːə/) is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. With the population of 233,339 at the 2019 United States Census, Hialeah is the sixth-largest city in Florida. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,198,782 people at the 2018 census.
What is the size of Miami-Dade County?
What other officials does Miami-Dade County have?
Who is My Commissioner?
- Oliver G. Gilbert, III. District 1.
- Jean Monestime. District 2.
- Keon Hardemon. District 3.
- Sally A. Heyman. District 4.
- Eileen Higgins. District 5.
- Rebeca Sosa. District 6.
- Raquel A. Regalado. District 7.
- Danielle Cohen Higgins. District 8.
Do you need a permit to pour concrete in your backyard in Florida?
Do I need to obtain a permit to pour a concrete slab, patio, or driveway? Yes, a site plan will be required with a description of what is being done. Depending on the scope of work, additional structural detail may also be required.
Do you need a permit to replace a toilet in Florida?
If you are replacing existing residential fixtures, such as replacing a toilet that already existed with another toilet, then you don’t need a permit. If you are doing work to the plumbing itself, like to the sub-terrain or the piping that comes into the house, you are going to need a permit and possibly more than one.
Do I need a permit to replace kitchen cabinets Florida?
The quick answer is: only if you are moving or adding plumbing, electrical, mechanical, or walls within the home. So if you are refinishing your cabinets – you will not need a permit. If you are removing cabinetry and replacing cabinetry in the same location – you will not need a permit.
Do you need a permit for a fence Florida?
A fence permit IS required if ANY of the items below apply to your fence project: Fence is located on a commercial property, including three-unit or more residential properties. Fence is more than six feet in height. Fence is required as part of Chapter 33 Safeguards During Construction – Florida Building Code.
How much is a building permit in Miami Dade County?
Permit Cancellations and Refunds The fee is $72.00 per permit and must be paid at the time of cancellation request.