- 1 How many municipalities are in Berks County PA?
- 2 What region is Berks County in?
- 3 Where is Lebanon County in Pennsylvania?
- 4 What county is Mohnton PA in?
- 5 What township is ZIP code 19607?
- 6 What area code is 484?
- 7 What are the 5 regions of PA?
- 8 What are the four main geographical regions of Pennsylvania?
How many municipalities are in Berks County PA?
Berks County has 64 cities / towns.
What region is Berks County in?
Berks County is an urban area of 373,638 persons (2000 Census), situated in southeastern Pennsylvania. The county seat, which is the city of Reading, is 56 miles northwest of Philadelphia and the heart of the Delaware Valley region, which is one of the leading industrial and trade complexes in the nation.
Where is Lebanon County in Pennsylvania?
Reading, town and unitary authority, geographic and historic county of Berkshire, southern England, 38 miles (61 km) west of London.
What county is Mohnton PA in?
Scranton, city, seat (1878) of Lackawanna county, northeastern Pennsylvania, U.S., in the Lackawanna River valley, on the western fringes of the Pocono Mountains. It is the centre of an urbanized industrial complex that includes Carbondale and Wilkes-Barre.
What township is ZIP code 19607?
The 814 area code generally serves the central portion of Pennsylvania. The 814 area code extends in a northerly direction toward the New York State border, in a westerly direction toward the Ohio state border, and in a southerly direction toward the Maryland state border.
What area code is 484?
Area codes 610 and 484 are telephone area codes which serve the eastern and southeastern regions of Pennsylvania. The area includes areas to the west of Philadelphia, along with the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Reading.
What are the 5 regions of PA?
Regions of Pennsylvania
- Southeastern Pennsylvania. 1.1 Delaware Valley. 1.2 Pennsylvania Piedmont. 1.3 Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
- Northeastern Pennsylvania. 2.1 Northeastern Pennsylvania. 2.2 The Poconos.
- Central Pennsylvania. 3.1 Susquehanna River Valley. 3.2 South Central Pennsylvania.
- Western Pennsylvania.
What are the four main geographical regions of Pennsylvania?
From the northwest to the southeast, these include the following:
- Central Lowlands.
- Appalachian Plateaus.
- Ridge and Valley.
- New England.
- Atlantic Coastal Plain.